Registration for 2016-2017 Kindergarten
Week of November 21-25, 2016
Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 21-25, 2016.
• Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2017 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
• Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990) or Summerside Office (902-888-8400). Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
• A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
• Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age:
* birth certificate
* PEI health card
• Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
• Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the Spring of 2017.