Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be held during the week of January 7-11, 2019.
- Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of January 7-11, 2019.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2019 in order to to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-268-6990) or Summerside Office (902-888-8400). Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age:
- Birth Certificate
- PEI Health Card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the Spring of 2019.