Home and School Meeting on Monday, November 27 (6:30-7:30) in the school library.
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be held during the week of January 7-11, 2019.
- Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of January 7-11, 2019.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2019 in order to to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-268-6990) or Summerside Office (902-888-8400). Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age:
- Birth Certificate
- PEI Health Card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the Spring of 2019.
The Public Schools Branch, in collaboration with Canadian Parents for French and the PEI Department of Education, Early Learning and Culture, will host information meetings about opportunities for French Immersion Kindergarten. Kindergarten is the entry point for Early French Immersion. Parents who plan to register a child for kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year are invited to attend one of the following information sessions:
- Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017 – Charlottetown Family of Schools
- Glen Stewart Primary School at 7:00 p.m.