We are excited to welcome all returning and new students to school on Thursday, September 7th! Just a friendly reminder to all about a few things concerning school start-up:
- So that students will know which class to report to on September 7th, all K Teachers will contact parents of their new students by telephone sometime after September 1st and before September 5th to introduce themselves and welcome students back to school. If parents cannot be reached directly, teachers will leave the information on voicemail.
- Kindergarten students are to be brought to school on September 7th for 9 a.m. Kindergarten students should NOT travel on the school bus the first morning. Parents or caregivers will be asked to verify transportation arrangements after drop-off that morning. Kindergarten children who travel on a school bus will be able to travel to their after school destinations on September 8th. For parents/caregivers who are picking their children up after school, please meet them in the lobby. School dismisses at 2:35.
- Your child will come home with several printed pieces of information on the first day of school. For forms that need to be returned, we thank you in advance for filling them out promptly and returning them with your child no later than September 11th.
- Our breakfast and hot lunch programs will start the week of September 11th.
- Thank-you for remembering that we are a peanut-and nut-free facility as we have students and staff who have life-threatening allergies to items that contain these substances.